Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Josephus and James, the Brother of Jesus
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- David Marshall: Christ in the Rig Veda?
- Music in The Stand
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: July 25, 2012
I have two items for my write-up today on Newt Gingrich’s To Save America: Stopping Obama’s Secular-Socialist Machine. 1. I actually liked Newt’s discussion about welfare reform. Newt refers to a proposal by Peter Ferrara, who was in the White … Continue reading
1. As many of you know, Sherman Hemsley has passed away. I was watching on the news yesterday about how he was a trailblazer when it came to African-Americans in television. That’s certainly cool, but, to be honest, I liked … Continue reading