Here are all the posts I have completed so far on Russell Gmirkin’s book, Plato and the Creation of the Hebrew Bible. You can also read an extended abstract or chapter by chapter outline by Gmirkin himself on his academia.edu page. As you can see I have not yet begun to post anything on the…
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Plato and the Creation of the Hebrew Bible – — Vridar
- Billionaire Logic and the Death of JFK / 4 — — Vridar
- Book Review: The Complete Greek Drama: Volume One
- Communio Sanctorum: Confronting Radical Analytical Theology with Radical Participationist-Dialogical Theology
- Greg Boyd and the Genocidal God
- Two Foundation Stories: Dan by the Danites, Massilia by the Greeks — Vridar
- God’s Knitting Needles Revealed in the Creation of Mike Trout?
- The next gen: going where no apologist has gone before — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Eagerly Awaiting, Incarnation and Resurrection, Idolatry and Intellect
- The First World War and the Mobilization of Biblical Scholarship — Zwinglius Redivivus