Austrian economists have claimed that the government printing lots of money leads to inflation. Why, then, was inflation low, even when the U.S. government was printing and spending lots of money? According to the Z Man, the reason was that the American dollar was a predominant currency throughout the world and global growth was high. Such a situation may come to an end, unfortunately.
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez