Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand 3
For my write-up today on Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand, I’ll highlight something that Pawlenty says on page 67: “My siblings were in a starkly different place from me politically during their early adult lives. My brother Steve was a … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand 3
Boswell on Social Tolerance, Rome, and Sodom and Gomorrah
I started John Boswell’s Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality. I first heard of this book at my undergraduate university. An LGBT group on the campus invited a gay evangelical to make his case that the Bible did not condemn homosexuality, … Continue reading