Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
Andy Griffith; Jonathan Krohn Leaves Conservatism
I have two items for this post: 1. Andy Griffith has passed away. I enjoyed watching Andy Griffith on The Andy Griffith Show, Matlock, Roots: The Next Generation, Face in the Crowd, the commercials supporting Obamacare, etc. You can read … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Deaths, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics, Roots, Television Tagged andy griffith show, Current Events, Politics, private health insurance Comments Off on Andy Griffith; Jonathan Krohn Leaves Conservatism
Pagels Tells the Story of Justin Martyr
I’m continuing my way through Elaine Pagels’ The Origin of Satan. Over a decade ago, I read Pagels’ Adam, Eve, and the Serpent for a class, which talked a lot about Augustine. As I read Pagels in The Origin of … Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy, Religion Comments Off on Pagels Tells the Story of Justin Martyr
This Is Herman Cain 3
In my latest reading of This Is Herman Cain, Herman Cain talked about how he saved Godfather’s Pizza from bankruptcy as President of Godfather’s (essentially, he highlighted to the public what Godfather’s was known for—-it’s quality—-rather than trying to be … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on This Is Herman Cain 3