Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Matthew 11:28-12:14: Jesus and the Sabbath
- About Me
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: July 9, 2012
I’d like to ramble on about excuses in the political realm. One of my relatives does not believe that voting does any good because the system is corrupt. When a friend of mine tried to offer reasons that Republican reforms … Continue reading
I started Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand. Tim Pawlenty was the Republican Governor of Minnesota from 2003-2011, as well as a Republican candidate for President in 2011. In my latest reading, I particularly enjoyed Pawlenty’s stories about growing up as … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Jewish Women Philosophers of First-Century Alexandria: Philo’s ‘Therapeutae’ Reconsidered, Joan Taylor discusses the Greco-Roman views on women studying philosophy, as well as how Philo’s depiction of the women in the Therapeutae takes into consideration Greco-Roman … Continue reading