Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Psalm 75
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
In my latest reading of Courage to Stand, Tim Pawlenty tells funny stories about his campaigns for public offices. Like Michele Bachmann (another Minnesotan Republican), Pawlenty presents himself as an underdog going up against significant odds, and yet Pawlenty narrates … Continue reading
I have two links for today. 1. Ben Wallace-Wells has an excellent article in The Rolling Stone about liberal MSNBC host Rachel Maddow. My reaction to Rachel Maddow is mixed. On the positive side, I agree with the article that … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through John Boswell’s Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality. I’m not overly convinced by Boswell’s interpretation of the biblical passages that appear to condemn homosexuality. Boswell argues that Leviticus 18:22 does not condemn homosexual sex as a … Continue reading