Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
In my latest reading of Courage to Stand, Tim Pawlenty tells funny stories about his campaigns for public offices. Like Michele Bachmann (another Minnesotan Republican), Pawlenty presents himself as an underdog going up against significant odds, and yet Pawlenty narrates … Continue reading
I have two links for today. 1. Ben Wallace-Wells has an excellent article in The Rolling Stone about liberal MSNBC host Rachel Maddow. My reaction to Rachel Maddow is mixed. On the positive side, I agree with the article that … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through John Boswell’s Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality. I’m not overly convinced by Boswell’s interpretation of the biblical passages that appear to condemn homosexuality. Boswell argues that Leviticus 18:22 does not condemn homosexual sex as a … Continue reading