Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
At church this morning, the sermon was about how we can find comfort from Jesus, who wants to free us from fear, and how we should try to bring comfort to others. As the pastor said, one way to comfort … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Job, Religion Tagged book of job, christianity, jesus, Religion, sermon, spirituality Comments Off on Miserable Comforters!
This Is Herman Cain 1
I started Herman Cain’s This Is Herman Cain: My Journey to the White House. I didn’t care much for the introduction because it came across to me as pompous chest-thumping on the part of Herman Cain, as Cain portrays his … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Political Philosophy, Politics, Race Comments Off on This Is Herman Cain 1