Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
This Is Herman Cain 7: Health Care
For my write-up today on This Is Herman Cain, my focus will be on health care. In my latest reading, Herman Cain made some of the same points that he made earlier in the book about this topic. I’d like … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Health Care, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on This Is Herman Cain 7: Health Care
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 84. In this post, I’ll paste the Psalm in the King James Version (which is in the public domain) and comment on select verses. 1To the chief Musician … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 84