Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
In my latest reading of Newt Gingrich’s To Save America: Stopping Obama’s Secular-Socialist Machine, two chapters that stood out to me were “Chapter Eight: The Corruption of Climate Science by the Secular-Socialist Machine”, and “Chapter Nine: Corruption at the United … Continue reading
One of the things that I read in my latest reading of John Boswell’s Same-Sex Unions in Premodern Europe was the “Appendix of Translations”, which contained the texts of ceremonies for heterosexual marriages, same-sex unions (according to Boswell), and adoption … Continue reading