Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Death Penalty
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Kings 2
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Faith Healer
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
- Colossians and Gnosticism, Talents as Forgiveness, Rebels and Exiles, Resurrecting Justice
Daily Archives: July 16, 2012
In my latest reading of Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand, Pawlenty talks about his difficult 2006 bid for re-election as Governor of Minnesota (in a time when Republicans were particularly unpopular nationwide), and how he and others dealt with the … Continue reading
I have two items for my write-up today on John Boswell’s Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality. 1. Boswell argues that Roman society and early Christianity did not have much of a problem with homosexuality. When Rome became more authoritarian and … Continue reading