Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Tim Keller's Two Gospels?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Quadratus on Witnesses to Jesus
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
In my latest reading of Tim Pawlenty’s Courage to Stand, Pawlenty talks about how he was on the list to be John McCain’s running mate in 2008, John McCain’s selection of Sarah Palin instead, and the problems that Pawlenty believes … Continue reading
I finished John Boswell’s Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality. I said a couple of posts ago that I was not overly impressed by Boswell’s interpretation of the biblical passages that appear to criticize homosexuality. The exception to that would be … Continue reading