January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Confucius' Analects
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Category Archives: Sarah Palin
I am not a regular viewer of The View, but I have watched the show, now and then. A lot of my viewing of it has been through You-Tube: I want to see if a controversial guest (i.e., Ann Coulter, … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Richard Nixon’s 1992 book, Seize the Moment: America’s Challenge in a One-Superpower World, I will again quote passages from the book, following each quote with my comments. 1. On pages 176-177, Nixon discusses what the … Continue reading
I’m still reading Richard Nixon’s 1992 book, Seize the Moment: America’s Challenge in a One-Superpower World. I have five items for today. Like yesterday’s post, my post today will comment on quotations from Nixon’s book. I’ll be using those quotations … Continue reading
I watched the movie Game Change recently, which is about Sarah Palin. The movie is widely considered to be a negative depiction of Palin, even by Palin herself (who, as far as I know, has not seen the movie). And … Continue reading
In my latest reading of James Carville and Paul Begala’s Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006), I read the chapter on the environment, and I started the chapter on the media (i.e., how the media … Continue reading
My latest reading of Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future, by James Carville and Paul Begala, was about national security. Essentially, Carville and Begala criticized how George W. Bush’s handled 9/11—-both the events leading up to it … Continue reading
I finished The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman. My latest reading covered Mitt Romney’s run for President in 2008, as Romney gets into an altercation with a reporter at Staples over lobbyists in his campaign, and John … Continue reading