Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Personal Self-Righteousness or National Privilege?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Category Archives: Sarah Palin
I am not a regular viewer of The View, but I have watched the show, now and then. A lot of my viewing of it has been through You-Tube: I want to see if a controversial guest (i.e., Ann Coulter, … Continue reading
For my write-up today on Richard Nixon’s 1992 book, Seize the Moment: America’s Challenge in a One-Superpower World, I will again quote passages from the book, following each quote with my comments. 1. On pages 176-177, Nixon discusses what the … Continue reading
I’m still reading Richard Nixon’s 1992 book, Seize the Moment: America’s Challenge in a One-Superpower World. I have five items for today. Like yesterday’s post, my post today will comment on quotations from Nixon’s book. I’ll be using those quotations … Continue reading
I watched the movie Game Change recently, which is about Sarah Palin. The movie is widely considered to be a negative depiction of Palin, even by Palin herself (who, as far as I know, has not seen the movie). And … Continue reading
In my latest reading of James Carville and Paul Begala’s Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future (copyright 2006), I read the chapter on the environment, and I started the chapter on the media (i.e., how the media … Continue reading
My latest reading of Take It Back: Our Party, Our Country, Our Future, by James Carville and Paul Begala, was about national security. Essentially, Carville and Begala criticized how George W. Bush’s handled 9/11—-both the events leading up to it … Continue reading
I finished The Real Romney, by Michael Kranish and Scott Helman. My latest reading covered Mitt Romney’s run for President in 2008, as Romney gets into an altercation with a reporter at Staples over lobbyists in his campaign, and John … Continue reading