Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Some Source Criticism on Exodus 19, 24, and 34
- Ishmael on Hagar's Back
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
Newt Gingrich’s To Save America 6: Economic Rules?
In my latest reading of To Save America: Stopping Obama’s Secular Socialist Machine, Newt Gingrich argues that tax cuts stimulate the economy, encourage economic mobility, and increase revenue. Newt looks at the Kennedy, Reagan, and Bush II tax cuts, and … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Newt Gingrich’s To Save America 6: Economic Rules?
Sally Ride on Touched by an Angel
Astronaut Sally Ride has passed on. She appeared on a Touched by an Angel episode, and here’s a summary of it, with pictures of Sally!
Posted in Deaths, Television, Touched by an Angel Tagged angel episode, astronaut sally, sally ride, touched by an angel, transportation 2 Comments
Boswell and His Critics
I finished John Boswell’s Same-Sex Unions in Premodern Europe, and I also read critiques of the book (see here). If you want to study the issue further, I recommend Boswell’s book and also the critiques, which are quite scholarly. In … Continue reading
Posted in History, Religion 2 Comments