Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Corporate Worship on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Logos, Memra, Monotheism, John 1
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 8, 2012
I just learned that actor Ernest Borgnine has passed on. My two favorite Borgnine performances: 1. The 1955 movie, Marty, in which Borgnine plays a lonely butcher from the Bronx who finds love when he meets a lonely chemistry teacher. … Continue reading
I have two insightful quotes for today. 1. Ezra Klein, Is the Obama administration the best vehicle for conservative health care ideas? “The fact of the matter is that the key policy ideas that reigned over conservative health-care policy thinking … Continue reading
At church this morning, during the children’s part of the service, the pastor and his puppet Jake were talking about what people want to be when they grow up, and whether or not that materializes when they actually do become … Continue reading