Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Book Write-Up: Jesus and the Zealots, by S.G.F. Brandon
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Category Archives: Movies
We went to see Solo during the Memorial Day Weekend. My custom has been to write about all of the Star Wars movies that I see in the theater. I’ve been stalling on this one. For the others, there were … Continue reading
On Thanksgiving, I went to the Missouri Synod church’s Thanksgiving service. The pastor talked about a movie from the 1980’s entitled The Big Chill. The pastor was saying that it is about University of Michigan students, and, while he himself … Continue reading
Last Sunday, at one of the church services that I attended, the pastor was attempting to explain I John 5:16, which states (in the KJV): “If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he … Continue reading
I went to two church services this last Sunday morning. The first was an African-American Baptist church, and the second was an evangelical church, which I call the “pen church” because I get a new pen there every time that … Continue reading
Teaching of the Buddha. Tokyo: Bukkyo Dendo Kyokai, 1966, 1991. Printed by Toppan Printing Co. I got this book at the Goodwill. It contains Buddhist sayings from various Buddhist writings. I have long known about Buddhism. I may have first … Continue reading
Last Sunday, I visited what I call the “Word of Faith” church. The label fits in some areas but not in others, but I don’t want to identify the church by name, so that is the label that I will … Continue reading
I recently watched the 2015 Lifetime movie, The Unauthorized Full House Story, which was about the actors in the hit ABC sitcom Full House. The movie went from the actors’ rise from obscurity and disappointments to Candace Cameron’s wedding to … Continue reading