Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Daily Archives: May 3, 2018
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
I’m sure it did not come as a surprise to either St Basil of Caesarea or St Gregory of Nyssa. Once they began to elucidate the mystery of the Trinity by means of the analogy…
Abner Chou. The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers: Learning to Interpret Scripture from the Prophets and Apostles. Kregel Academic, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Abner Chou teaches biblical studies at the Master’s College and Seminary. Did the New … Continue reading