Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 3, 2018
The Cappadocian Brothers on the Propria of God
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
I’m sure it did not come as a surprise to either St Basil of Caesarea or St Gregory of Nyssa. Once they began to elucidate the mystery of the Trinity by means of the analogy…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The Cappadocian Brothers on the Propria of God
Book Write-Up: The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers
Abner Chou. The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers: Learning to Interpret Scripture from the Prophets and Apostles. Kregel Academic, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Abner Chou teaches biblical studies at the Master’s College and Seminary. Did the New … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers
Book Review: The Two Ways
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Book Review: The Two Ways: The Early Christian Vision Of Discipleship From The Didache & The Shepherd Of Hermas, with an introduction by Rowan Williams [Note: This book was provided free of charge by…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Review: The Two Ways