Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Daily Archives: May 23, 2018
Looking for a Low Christology in the Gospel of John: A Review Article — Bowman on Target: Rob Bowman’s Blog
Reblogging for future reference: Kim, Yung Suk. Truth, Testimony, and Transformation: A New Reading of the “I Am” Sayings of Jesus in the Fourth Gospel. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2014. Yung Suk Kim is Associate Professor of New Testament and … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
One thing about the gospels that is embarrassing to modernity is the prominence of demon possession. In just Mark’s gospel there are four detailed stories of Jesus performing exorcisms. It is popular today to give psychological,…