Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tom's Subconscious, Flagg and Linoge
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Reblogging for future reference: Not long ago a friend suggested I watch an hour-long documentary titled king Nebuchadnezzar, The Forgotten Dream on YouTube. The documentary provides good background to the dating of the events the second chapter of the biblical … Continue reading
Reading Acts The woman in Revelation 17 is riding a “scarlet beast.” We might have expected to see the beast himself, or the king who represents the beast. Rather than the king, we see a prostitute riding a scarlet beast. … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
They traveled from Etham, and turned back to Pihahiroth, which is before Baal Zephon: and they encamped before Migdol (Numbers 33:7 WEB). Before I move on to more about the books I have been reading by…
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Like many libertarians, I’ve always assumed that Thomas Jefferson was one of the best Founding Fathers. He certainly was an advocate of liberty and I’ve cited him several times (see here, here, here, here, here,…
I will write my Church Write-Up about the Sunday services this coming Wednesday. In this post, I will write about a prayer retreat that I attended last Saturday morning. It was at the Missouri Synod Lutheran church that I have … Continue reading
In case you hadn’t heard yet, James Cone died today. He was known for his groundbreaking work in the area of what has come to be called Black Liberation Theology. There has been a lot of critique of BLT from … Continue reading
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
This debate took place on March 1, 2010 at Oregon State University. In this debate, Victor Stenger does affirm his belief that the universe could be eternal in his second rebuttal (1:02:30), thus denying the…
Reading Acts Revelation 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.” This verse is interesting because John finally names the kingdom of the beast: … Continue reading