Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Book Write-Up: Jesus and the Zealots, by S.G.F. Brandon
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Daily Archives: May 18, 2018
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Matthias Henze in Mind the Gap has a thought-provoking discussion of how understanding the writings that emerged during the 400 year gap between Old and New Testaments affects such a foundational Christian concept as messiah. Christ is…
Living in the ‘Feeling’ and Reality of Freedom from Sin that God Desires For Us In Christ: From Gestation to Resurrection — The Evangelical Calvinist
I really struggled with a false sense of guilt and condemnation for particular sins from my past for years upon years. The enemy of my soul kept me living under ‘a yoke of bondage’ that Jesus said I ‘would be … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
The Christology In The Apostolic Fathers, by Alonzo Rosecrans Stark While I found much fault with the author’s approach to the apostolic fathers, I found this to be a worthwhile book about the apostolic…