Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Men and Women in Christ, by Andrew Bartlett
- Book Write-Up: The Unseen Realm, by Michael S. Heiser
- I Chronicles 27
- Church Write-Up: Ash Wednesday 2020
- Book Write-Up: God in Himself, by Steven J. Duby
- Church Write-Up: Listening, and the Dark Night of the Soul
- How to Kill Your Christian Joy and Assurance
- Church Write-Up: The Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-9)
- Review of “J. Gresham Machen: A Biographical Memoir” by Ned B. Stonehouse
- My cloud of witnesses: 7 traits of highly effective race runners
- Book Write-Up: The Victory of the Cross, by James R. Payton Jr.
- Church Write-Up: Law, Keeping It Real, and Sharing One’s Faith
- Wayne Allyn Root: Mexico Is Paying for Trump’s Wall
Daily Archives: May 11, 2018
Originally posted on Mere Inkling Press:
Those who despise C.S. Lewis seek to eradicate his influence in the Christian Church. They care not that Lewis remains one of the most effective Christian apologists the world has ever seen. Only the…
Biblical Reasoning The biblical definition of “kingdom” has long been debated. A classic evangelical view taught to me in grad school was George Eldon Ladd’s: the kingdom is God’s sovereign rule. Others have pushed a more social kingdom, arguing that … Continue reading