Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The "We-Passages"
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 12, 2018
Ancient Nations in the Bible — Wascana Fellowship
Reblogging for future reference (not necessarily agreement): The TV show Creation Magazine Live is a surprising source of information designed to answer questions about creation and evolution. An episode we watched as a group introduced us to the origins of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Ancient Nations in the Bible — Wascana Fellowship
William Lane Craig debates James Crossley on the resurrection of Jesus — WINTERY KNIGHT
This is my favorite debate on the resurrection. You can watch the debate here: The MP3 file can be obtained from Apologetics 315. There is not much snark in this summary, because Crossley is a solid scholar, and very fair … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on William Lane Craig debates James Crossley on the resurrection of Jesus — WINTERY KNIGHT
Bob on Books: Sandra Lee Scheuer
This past week marked another May 4th. Not Star Wars day for me, but the 48th anniversary of the shootings at Kent State the took the lives of four students and wounded nine. This year, the site of the shootings … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Bob on Books: Sandra Lee Scheuer