Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: May 12, 2018
Reblogging for future reference (not necessarily agreement): The TV show Creation Magazine Live is a surprising source of information designed to answer questions about creation and evolution. An episode we watched as a group introduced us to the origins of … Continue reading
This is my favorite debate on the resurrection. You can watch the debate here: The MP3 file can be obtained from Apologetics 315. There is not much snark in this summary, because Crossley is a solid scholar, and very fair … Continue reading