Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: A Commentary on 1&2 Chronicles, by Eugene H. Merrill
- Women and Cultic Purity
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Church Write-Up about Romans 5-6, Tension, and Witnessing, and Book Write-Up about the IVP Reformation Commentary on Joshua, Judges, and Ruth
- Book Write-Ups: Strike from Space, Ambush at Vladivostok (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: May 10, 2018
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
In Numbers 16 and 17 we find the story of the rebellion of Korah. Actually, critics distinguish two stories that someone has spliced together. There is the rebellion of Korah against Moses and Aaron, which was…
Originally posted on Naturalis Historia:
Ostriches are curious creatures. They are very large birds that, although they have large wings, are incapable of flight. They make themselves at home in some of the most inhospitable places. They lay their eggs…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Neurotheology, Andrew Newberg. New York: Columbia University Press, 2018. Summary: A survey of the field of neurotheology, arguing for its viability as a field of inquiry, exploring the various research studies on religious and spiritual…
Originally posted on Flower Pentecostal Heritage Center:
National Secretary of Radio Lee Shultz (left), Colonel Harland Sanders, and Revivaltime host C.M. Ward (right) share a time of prayer. This Week in AG History — May 12, 1968 By Darrin J.…
Originally posted on The Jesus Memoirs:
Although Matthew does present Judas as remorseful for his actions in 27:3-4, Judas is pretty much unanimously condemned in the Gospel tradition (cf. Mark 14:21 and parallels) and even demonized (John 6:70; 13:27; Luke…