Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Psalm 35
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 13, 2009
I was thinking more about the killer at the health club, the one who was mad because he was lonely and couldn’t get a girlfriend. Here’s his diary. Here was a man who did many of the things that society … Continue reading
Robert Lamberton, Homer the Theologian: Neoplatonist Allegorical Reading and the Growth of the Epic Tradition (Berkley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1986) 257. On…the deliberate obscurity of the scriptures, see [Augustine’s] Civ. Dei 11.19. This quote caught my … Continue reading