Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Moshe Halbertal, People of the Book: Canon, Meaning, and Authority (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1997) 51-82. At both Jewish Theological Seminary and Hebrew Union College, I’ve asked a question that has gotten at least three different answers: If the rabbis … Continue reading