Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 26, 2011
For my weekly quiet time this week, I’ll be blogging about Psalm 17 and its interpreters. In Psalm 17, the Psalmist appeals to his own righteousness as he asks God to hear his cry and to defeat his enemies. According … Continue reading