Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 11, 2011
I finished up Jacquelyn Grant’s White Women’s Christ and Black Women’s Jesus. In this post, I will cover a couple of issues. That quote that I’ll begin with is actually from my reading yesterday, but I felt its impression on … Continue reading
For my write-up today on John Van Seters’ Life of Moses, I want to talk about two topics: Van Seters’ view of the Flood doublet in Genesis, and the law of God. 1. Van Seters believes that P supplemented J, … Continue reading