Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Did Jonathan Edwards Have Asperger's?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: March 11, 2011
I finished up Jacquelyn Grant’s White Women’s Christ and Black Women’s Jesus. In this post, I will cover a couple of issues. That quote that I’ll begin with is actually from my reading yesterday, but I felt its impression on … Continue reading
For my write-up today on John Van Seters’ Life of Moses, I want to talk about two topics: Van Seters’ view of the Flood doublet in Genesis, and the law of God. 1. Van Seters believes that P supplemented J, … Continue reading