Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
I learned today that Peter Gomes has passed on. Gomes was the minister at the Memorial Church at Harvard. He was a African-American Republican, and, in 1991, he came out of the closet as a homosexual. I have read that … Continue reading
Noth on the Grave of Moses
In page 190 of Making of the Pentateuch, R.N. Whybray states the following about Martin Noth’s search for the original oral traditions about Moses: “For Moses, who was, according to all the Pentateuchal sources, pre-eminently a person who received divine … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through Jacquelyn Grant’s White Women’s Christ and Black Women’s Jesus. In my reading today, Dr. Grant talks about how white women participated in the struggle for the rights of African-Americans, one reason (among others) being that … Continue reading
Posted in Roots, Women's History Month Comments Off on Alienation