Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Did Jonathan Edwards Have Asperger's?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
For my weekly quiet time this week, we will study Psalm 14 and its interpreters. In vv 2-3, the Psalmist says that God looked down from heaven upon the children of men to see if any sought after God, and … Continue reading
Today, I’ll blog about some interesting points from my rereading of the “Introduction” to Baruch Levine’s Anchor Bible commentary on Numbers 21-36. Here are two points: 1. On page 46, Levine states the following: “In summary, Numbers 32, the last … Continue reading