Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Did Jonathan Edwards Have Asperger's?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
At church this morning, the pastor preached about John 3, the chapter about being “born again.” Or, actually, the word translated as “again” in so many English versions, anothen, can mean “again” or “from above.” I did a search just … Continue reading
On pages 169-170 of Gaia and God, Rosemary Ruether says the following about “female-headed households,” which are a “survival unit” in “the slums of industrial America”. She states: “In such female-headed households, the mother or adult female group becomes the … Continue reading