Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
At church this morning, the pastor preached about John 3, the chapter about being “born again.” Or, actually, the word translated as “again” in so many English versions, anothen, can mean “again” or “from above.” I did a search just … Continue reading
On pages 169-170 of Gaia and God, Rosemary Ruether says the following about “female-headed households,” which are a “survival unit” in “the slums of industrial America”. She states: “In such female-headed households, the mother or adult female group becomes the … Continue reading