Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Did Jonathan Edwards Have Asperger's?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: March 24, 2011
In Gaia and God, I found some interesting things on pages 260-261, things that relate to my family. Rosemary Ruether advocates “greatly improved insulation”, which can contribute to lessening heating costs. That is relevant to my family because my Dad … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through Thomas Thompson’s Mythic Past. In this post, I want to talk about Thompson’s discussion of two issues: the origins of ancient Israel and the worship of Yahweh in non-Israelite areas. 1. According to Thompson, there … Continue reading