Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: millennium
I am still reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism. Moody Press sent me a complimentary review copy of this book. My favorite essay in this book so far is Michael J. Vanlaningham’s “Paul and the Rapture: … Continue reading
I’m currently reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationalism. I received a complimentary review copy of this book from Moody Press, but this is not my official review. Rather, in this post, I want to wrestle with … Continue reading