Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Book Write-Up: Binding the Strong Man, by Ched Myers
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Book Review: Grant R. Osborne, Revelation: Verse by Verse — Reading Acts
- Colossians and Gnosticism, Talents as Forgiveness, Rebels and Exiles, Resurrecting Justice
- How to Get Promoted — Clarissa’s Blog
- Church Write-Up: Midnight, Transformed, New Colossians Class
- Book Write-Up: Free to Choose, by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Book Write-Up: The Devil’s Chessboard, by David Talbot
- The Federalist: Georgia Confirms The Pre-Trump GOP Is Dead And Gone
- The Federalist: How The Free Market Can Protect And Preserve The Environment
- Christmas Services; Abuse of Power; The Real Extremists, the Far Left, by Billy James Hargis
- Genesis 22; The Learning Cycle; A Republic, Not an Empire, by Patrick J. Buchanan
Tag Archives: millennium
I am still reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism. Moody Press sent me a complimentary review copy of this book. My favorite essay in this book so far is Michael J. Vanlaningham’s “Paul and the Rapture: … Continue reading
I’m currently reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationalism. I received a complimentary review copy of this book from Moody Press, but this is not my official review. Rather, in this post, I want to wrestle with … Continue reading