May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Hour Is Come!
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: holiness movements
The Purpose of Holiness and Morality
The December 2 entry for Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest stood out to me when I read it, particularly one line: Chambers’ statement that “The emphasis of holiness movements is apt to be that God is producing specimens … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Lost, Religion, Television Tagged armstrongism, cold place, holiness movements, Lion King, millennium, My Utmost for His Highest, new heavens and the new earth, orderly world, oswald chambers, oswald chambers my utmost, Religion, theology Comments Off on The Purpose of Holiness and Morality