Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Manichaeanism vs. "Fallen Goodness"
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Book Write-Up: The Unseen Realm, by Michael S. Heiser
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
- “Ask China” — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies’ Story, by Martin Dies
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 51; Rod and Staff
Tag Archives: rapture
John F. Hart, ed. Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. The rapture is the idea that Jesus Christ will come, resurrect the dead saints, and take the … Continue reading
I am still reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism. Moody Press sent me a complimentary review copy of this book. My favorite essay in this book so far is Michael J. Vanlaningham’s “Paul and the Rapture: … Continue reading
I’m currently reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationalism. I received a complimentary review copy of this book from Moody Press, but this is not my official review. Rather, in this post, I want to wrestle with … Continue reading
D. Jeffrey Bingham and Glenn R. Kreider. Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption: A Developing and Diverse Tradition. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption contains essays by ten scholars about … Continue reading