Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- In the Mold of Scalia and Thomas
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: UnClobber, by Colby Martin
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Accused
- About Me
- Some Source Criticism on Exodus 19, 24, and 34
- Book Write-Up: Sunlight, by Julius Buchanan
- Ramblings on Music and Worship
- Book Write-Up: The Book of Mormon
- Book Write-Up: War Against War, by Michael Kazin
- Book Write-Up: He Will Be the Preacher, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Pentecostal/Name-It-Claim-It Remnants?
- Book Write-Up: Vos’ Reformed Dogmatics, volume 1, Theology Proper
- Book Write-Up: What Does the Bible Say About Suffering?
- Another Phyllis Schlafly Recollection
- Lots of Time Before the Wiping Away of Tears
Category Archives: Atheism
Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan. Where Hope Prevails. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2016. See here to buy the book. Where Hope Prevails is the third book of the “Return to the Canadian West” series. The series is about a … Continue reading
I visited two churches last Sunday. I will write about one service today, and the other service tomorrow. The first church that I visited last Sunday had a guest speaker, since the pastor was away. This person belongs to the … Continue reading
Christianity has long regarded Christian miracles as signs that the Christian religion is true: God, through the miracle, is authenticating to people the truth of the Christian religion. Yet, there appears to be some acknowledgment within the Old and New … Continue reading
Rice Broocks. Man, Myth, Messiah: Answering History’s Greatest Question. Nashville: W Publishing Group (an Imprint of Thomas Nelson), 2016. See here to buy the book. Rice Broocks wrote the apologetic book, God’s Not Dead, which was the inspiration for the … Continue reading
I’ve been blogging about my church’s Life Group that I attend. In this post, I’d like to mention and comment on a discussion that the group had last Thursday morning. I will refer to people by letter. The group was … Continue reading
I listened to another Nick Peters’ podcast last night. This one was from November 2, 2013. It was with David Wood, and it concerned the problem of evil: the question of whether the existence of evil is compatible with the … Continue reading