Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapter 6 of The Stand
- Dennis Kiszonas (Dispensationalist) on Matthew 25:35-40 ("I Was Hungry...")
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Hoover and FDR: Liberal or Conservative?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 3, 2009
Johannes Quasten, Patrology, vol. II: The Ante-Nicene Literature After Irenaeus (Westminster: Christian Classics, 1990) 353. Cyprian was an African bishop, and his De dominica oratione dates to 251-252 C.E. He states the following about the Lord’s prayer: Before all things, … Continue reading