Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- II Chronicles 21: Elijah's Letter
- Book Write-Up: Jesus Behaving Badly, by Mark L. Strauss
- Norman Thomas on the New Deal
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Real Life
- Lipovsky-in the wilderness
- Book Write-Up: Rendering the Word in Theological Hermeneutics
- Book Write-Up: The Evangelical Experience, by Anthony Coleman
- Faith vs works?
- A Tale of Taphonomy: Clam Shrimp Fossils and the Age of the Earth
- Lipovsky-a captivating but flawed scenario
- Book Write-Up: Amish Sweethearts, by Leslie Gould
- 5 Reasons God Allows Atheism
- Lipovsky-a 12th century exodus
Daily Archives: July 6, 2009
I just learned that Robert McNamara has died. McNamara was Lyndon Johnson’s Secretary of Defense, who is blamed for America’s deep involvement in the Vietnam War. I want to write a fuller post, but that will have to wait, since … Continue reading
Johannes Quasten, Patrology, vol. II: The Ante-Nicene Literature After Irenaeus (Westminster: Christian Classics, 1990) 358. Cyprian was an African bishop in the third century. He states the following about God’s forgiveness of sins: As in the laver of saving water … Continue reading