Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 17, 2013
In my post today on Jerry Voorhis’ The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973), my main topic will be Voorhis’ comments on the 1972 Presidential election. I’ll use as my starting-point something that Voorhis says on page … Continue reading
On pages 156-157 of Further Along the Road Less Traveled: The Unending Journey Toward Spiritual Growth (copyright 1993), M. Scott Peck states: “I became a Christian several years after The Road Less Traveled was published—-and remember, the very first sentence … Continue reading