Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: The Abomination of Desolation in Biblical Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Psychology and Spiritual Formation in Dialogue
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 19, 2013
Ending One Bible Study, Starting Another
My church did not have its Bible study last night. My pastor and his wife are away, plus we just got finished with the twelve-week curriculum on the Book to Romans. Next week, we’ll be starting an eight week curriculum … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion Tagged Current Events, human-rights, john bible study, Politics, Religion, theology Comments Off on Ending One Bible Study, Starting Another
Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 11
I finished Jerry Voorhis’ The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973). I have three items. 1. On pages 330-331, Voorhis states the following: “This was evidence of the long-range objective of the Nixon forces, destruction of the … Continue reading
Still a Missionary?
Isaiah 55:10-11 states (in the King James Version): “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Life, Religion Tagged evangelical christianity, isaiah 55, planting seeds, Religion, theology Comments Off on Still a Missionary?