Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
For my write-up today on Jerry Voorhis’ The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973), I’ll use as my starting-point something that Richard Nixon says on page 515 of his memoirs (volume 2), on the topic of conflicts-of-interest: … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Further Along the Road Less Traveled: The Unending Journey Toward Spiritual Growth, M. Scott Peck discussed four stages of spiritual growth. Stage One is called “chaotic/antisocial” and it is a selfish stage, in which people … Continue reading