Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 8
For my write-up today on Jerry Voorhis’ The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973), I’ll use as my starting-point something that Richard Nixon says on page 515 of his memoirs (volume 2), on the topic of conflicts-of-interest: … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics 1 Comment
The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
In my latest reading of Further Along the Road Less Traveled: The Unending Journey Toward Spiritual Growth, M. Scott Peck discussed four stages of spiritual growth. Stage One is called “chaotic/antisocial” and it is a selfish stage, in which people … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged jesus is my savior, m scott peck, Religion, religious conversion, spirituality, theology, unending journey Comments Off on The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth