Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Yahweh’s Divorce from the Goddess Asherah in the Garden of Eden
- Herodotus and Esther
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Two More Ideas on the Identity of Zechariah in Matthew 23:35
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- Book Write-Up: Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: April 18, 2013
Throughout The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973), Jerry Voorhis is quite critical of President Richard Nixon’s revenue-sharing policies, in which the federal government would share money with the state and local governments so that they could … Continue reading