Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- John and Realized Eschatology
- About Me
- Beale on Revelation 17
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 18, 2013
Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 10
Throughout The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon (copyright 1972, 1973), Jerry Voorhis is quite critical of President Richard Nixon’s revenue-sharing policies, in which the federal government would share money with the state and local governments so that they could … Continue reading
Posted in History, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Jerry Voorhis: The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon 10
Not What He Expected!
I got a chuckle out of a story that I read on pages 155-156 of M. Scott Peck’s Further Along the Road Less Traveled: The Unending Journey Toward Spiritual Growth. A man came up to the minister after the church … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Humor, Religion Tagged Church, m scott peck, Religion, sermon, spiritual growth, unending journey 1 Comment