Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 20, 2013
Richard Nixon: The Man Behind the Mask 1
I started Gary Allen‘s 1971 book, Richard Nixon: The Man Behind the Mask. Allen was a member of the right-wing John Birch Society, and he also wrote speeches for Governor George Wallace of Alabama. Whereas the last book that I … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, john birch society, Political Philosophy, Politics 1 Comment
Psalm 119: Zayin
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will post Psalm 119: Zayin in the King James Version (which is in the public domain), then I will comment on select verses. 49 ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Rabbinics, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 119: Zayin