Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- Polly's Lessons
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 9, 2013
I started Jerry Voorhis’ 1972-1973 book, The Strange Case of Richard Milhous Nixon. Jerry Voorhis was the Democratic incumbent whom Richard Nixon beat in his 1946 race for U.S. Congress. I got this book because I wanted to read Voorhis’ … Continue reading