Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 6, 2013
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 21
For my write-up today on volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs, I’ll talk about whether Watergate hindered President Nixon in terms of his foreign policy. Nixon says a couple of times in this book that he was afraid that Watergate … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 21
Psalm 119: He
For my weekly quiet time this week, I’ll blog about Psalm 119: He. I’ll post it in the King James Version, which is in the public domain, then I will comment on select verses. 33 HE. Teach me, O LORD, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Movies, Psalms, Religion, Television, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 119: He