Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 14, 2010
1. In my reading today of The Surprising Election and Confirmation of King David, Randall Short argues that the History of David’s Rise in I Samuel 16-II Samuel 5 is not court propaganda because it presents David as having flaws, even … Continue reading