Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 16, 2010
The Flight Type-Scene; Neusner on Jewish Apocalypticism
1. In my reading today of Randall Short’s The Surprising Election and Confirmation of King David, Randall took on the view that the History of David’s Rise in I Samuel 16-II Samuel 5 was an apology for David being a … Continue reading
Randall and the Minimalists; Higher Prices to Prevent Price-Gouging; Christine O’Donnell
1. In my reading today of The Surprising Election and Confirmation of King David, Randall Short says that the History of David’s Rise in I Samuel 16-II Samuel 5 was intended to comfort God’s suffering people, Israel. (I’m basing this … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Current Events, Economics, Politics, Religion Comments Off on Randall and the Minimalists; Higher Prices to Prevent Price-Gouging; Christine O’Donnell