Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 10, 2010
1. In my reading today of Economics in One Lesson, Henry Hazlitt argues against tariffs and in favor of imports. According to Hazlitt, tariffs increase prices, meaning that consumers have less money to put into the economy. Consequently, while tariffs appear … Continue reading
I feel like I’m getting a cold, so my points today will be brief. 1. Today is a Sabbath, the Feast of Trumpets, so I did a chapter from my weekly quiet time. I studied II Kings 22, which is … Continue reading