Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 19, 2010
Insights from Bald Tom Bosley Priest
Well, my blog has been one big pity-party today! I just want to write one last post—about my Latin mass—and then I’ll stop blogging for the day. I’m not sure what to call the priest we’ve had for the past … Continue reading
Why Am I Mad At Evangelicalism?
There’s an interesting discussion going on under Rachel Held Evans’ post, Why Glenn Beck Isn’t A Big Deal. What really got to me was a comment by Char: I view both of my sons as even tempered, respectful, mature, and … Continue reading
Why’s Christine O’Donnell Get to Me So Much?
Why does Christine O’Donnell get to me so much? Is it because she reminds me of attractive evangelical women who never gave me the time of day? Is it because I admire her as an underdog, and yet I just … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Politics Comments Off on Why’s Christine O’Donnell Get to Me So Much?
Finishing Blocher; Price-Controls; II Kings 24
1. I finished Henri Blocher’s In the Beginning just now. In his appendix, he discusses the creationist/evolutionist debate, presenting each side in a fair manner (in my opinion). He finds the young-earth, anti-evolution creationist arguments to be wanting, contending that … Continue reading