Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 6, 2010
Windows? Prophecy? P vs. Deutero-Isaiah?
Happy Labor Day! I’m thinking of watching something tonight, but I’m not sure what. Smallville? 7th Heaven? Highway to Heaven? But I can’t stay up too late, for I’ll have to get up at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning, and I’ll be … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Current Events, Economics, Politics, Religion Comments Off on Windows? Prophecy? P vs. Deutero-Isaiah?
Eliphaz? Everlasting? Commitment?
1. In Bringing the Hidden to Light, I read Ed Greenstein’s essay, “‘On My Skin and in my Flesh’: Personal Experience as a Source of Knowledge in the Book of Job”. In Job 4:17-21, Eliphaz tells about a spirit who … Continue reading