Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Death Penalty
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 12, 2016
The Pretribulational Rapture and the Millennium
I’m currently reading Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationalism. I received a complimentary review copy of this book from Moody Press, but this is not my official review. Rather, in this post, I want to wrestle with … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Bible, Eschatology, Isaiah, millennium, post-tribulational rapture, pretribulational rapture, rapture 1 Comment
Jewish Intermediary Agents and the Forgiveness of Sins?
Originally posted on The Jesus Memoirs:
? To begin the investigation about whether human or angelic figures could forgive sins on God’s behalf, I want to note some recent specialist literature. Check out Tobias Hägerland, Jesus and the Forgiveness of…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Jewish Intermediary Agents and the Forgiveness of Sins?
Debunking Silly Statements in Greg Gilbert’s “Debunking Silly Statements about the Bible: An Exercise in Biblical Transmission.”
Originally posted on Daniel B. Wallace:
Editor’s note: Robert D. Marcello, CSNTM’s Research Manager, has written a blog for my site. I approve this message. Daniel B. Wallace By: Robert D. Marcello I recently came across Greg Gilbert’s article, “Debunking…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Debunking Silly Statements in Greg Gilbert’s “Debunking Silly Statements about the Bible: An Exercise in Biblical Transmission.”